Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
You have vacationed in the past, leaving Toronto far behind, and maybe you headed to a tropical destination? Or did you just skip into our neighbouring USA for your getaway?
No matter where in the world you landed, you will already be familiar with all of the loose ends that need to be tied up (prior to your departure, once you have arrived, during your vacation, and your return trip home). Vacation planning can be stressful if you are not dealing with a proficient travel agent or an astute travel agency.
That is the very core reason why you should contact us and deal directly with our agency. There are numerous bits of information that you will require when you are planning vacations from Toronto. All of our vacation packages from Toronto are priced in Canadian dollars, which includes return airfare, accommodations, transfers, and taxes.
Do you know whether or not you need a travelling visa or passport to enter the country of your choice? Are you aware of trip cancellation insurance and out-of-province health insurance to protect you while abroad? These and many other travelling questions do arise, and when booking one of our vacation packages from Toronto, we will provide you with the exact in-depth information that you will need, and answer any questions that you may have.
Most of our all-inclusive vacations from Toronto will allow for additional day trip and tour options to further enhance your already wonderful holiday plans. You can trust that we will take total care of you, your travelling companions (if any), and all your travel arrangements, from your vacations departing from Toronto, to the very end when you arrive back home safe and sound.
You will also be delighted to know that we only sell vacations from all Canadian tour operators, which saves on undesirable mishaps that can happen (after you have arrived at your destination) with alternate, local tour operators. There is nothing worse than expecting to go on a pre-planned tour just to find out that the local tour operator has gone out of business.
Last minute vacations from Toronto do arise and you will be very happy to know that we are here for you in this capacity as well. Last minute decisions and last minute bookings is not a problem with our agency, as we strive to make all of your travel arrangements as easy and comfortable as you anticipate them to be.
You want to travel and enjoy your vacation without having to worry about a single thing throughout it, and that is exactly what we are going to give you...flawlessly executed vacation packages that have every single detail checked and marked off with expertise. You have earned your holiday and nothing should ‘come up’ to spoil it.
Our primary priority is to make sure that your vacation goes off without a hitch, and that you are provided with everything that you are anticipating throughout your entire vacation. Contact us today to arrange your next holiday...and let our expertise go to work for you.